Coordinate PA is the next generation of utility coordination.
Coordinate PA is a web application developed by Pennsylvania One Call System to support public works, utility project planning and utility coordination within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Users utilize a spatial, map-based system to view underground utility and public works projects, identifying opportunities for coordination and collaboration when projects overlap in space and time.
Coordinate PA Benefits:
- Define projects using a web application (No special software required!)
- Store project data and records in a secure repository
- Gather and disseminate information to a broader range of stakeholders beyond project planners and public works officials
- Coordinate and collaborate on projects outside your scope of responsibility, saving money and improving service for all parties
- Request meetings and upload documents associated with a complex project
Coordinate PA integrates with Pennsylvania One Call System's Web Ticket Entry process to create design and excavation notifications to increase project safety and reduce project costs.
Do you have access to Web Ticket Entry? If so, please request access to Coordinate PA on the My Account page. If not, please begin by viewing the Web Ticket Entry Basic Training Video located on the Applications page.