UPDATED KARL RESPONSES coming November 13, 2019
092 - REQUESTS MEETING, DIRECT CONTACT TO FOLLOW BY FACILITY OWNER - change in wording only
A "Requests Meeting" response means:
- The Facility Owner is declaring the work as complex. The Facility Owner will contact the excavator. DO NOT DIG until the facility owner and excavator agree on a mark out schedule
- Excavators are required by law to conduct a meeting with any facility owner that requests it
- This is considered an interim response under the law and should be updated by the facility owner with a CLEAR or FIELD MARKED response
095 - DID NOT ATTEND MEETING, DIRECT CONTACT TO FOLLOW BY FACILITY OWNER
- Facility owner may have a conflict at the site, but was unable to attend the preconstruction meeting.
- The facility owner should attempt to contact the excavator to set a one-on-one meeting.
- This is considered an interim response under the law and should be updated with a Clear or Attended Meeting response.
099 - ATTENDED MEETING, REACHED AGREEMENT
- The facility owner attended the meeting, has determined there is a conflict, and reached an agreement on a locate schedule.
- This is considered a final response under the law.