Upcoming Locator Training
WEST MIFFLIN--Pennsylvania One Call System, Inc. offers free Locator Training sessions for our member facility owners, professional locators working in the state of Pennsylvania, municipal workers, and anyone associated with damage prevention.
Training starts precisely at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 11:30 a.m. A complimentary lunch will be served at noon. Pre-registration is required.
The class objectives are to:
- Define a facility owner's responsibilities according to PA Act 287 of 1974, as amended
- Determine correct notification information
- Discuss and understand the color code industry standards
- Practice the four components of a correct mark
- Respond through the KARL system (automated response system in Pennsylvania)
All classes award PA DEP continuing education contact hours to those who qualify.
Locator Training Schedule (Click to register www.paonecall.org/events)