What is TRAPPER?
Ticket Receiving And Processing Program for Easy Response -- is software developed by Pennsylvania One Call System, Inc. specifically for its Members.
- is an interactive tool to manage Tickets and Responses electronically instead of via telephone;
- automatically receives locate request notifications (Tickets) into a database via a PC with a modem or via e-mail;
- facility owner receiving site personnel review the Tickets and Post Responses and Transmit them back to PA One Call in batches via modem or e-mail;
- aids facility owners in complying with Pennsylvania’s Damage Prevention Legislation response requirements;
- keeps a record of recent Tickets and Responses;
- performs automated disk space management for maintenance and archiving up to 5 years;
- color codes each ticket’s status in the receive/respond process;
- permits custom query of data;
- confirms Response transmission success or error;
- receives for multiple Call Directing Codes (CDC) on a single PC;
- provides options to print hardcopies of tickets for: All tickets, Emergencies, Non-Emergencies, End of Day summaries and Broadcasts;
- with Internet access, hyperlinks are active;
- displays End of Day audits for review.