REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Click here to register
EVENT: 2ND Annual Security and Risk Management Symposium
DATE: December 14, 2017 (Thursday)
LOCATION: DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Monroeville Convention Center
101 Mall Boulevard
Monroeville, PA 15146
SCHEDULE: 7:45am – 8:30am Registration
8:30am – 4:00pm Welcome/Presentations/Closing Remarks
REGISTRATION: Registration will close on December 7, 2017 or when seating capacity is reached
A Wait List will be made available
The 2nd Annual Security and Risk Management Symposium is sponsored by the Pennsylvania Governor's Office of Homeland Security, and the Pennsylvania Region 13 Task Force. This symposium addresses: criminal activities, cyber and physical security threats in our region and globally, risk management strategies and insight on critical infrastructure interdependencies, prioritization of resources and protection of critical infrastructure assets.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: The symposium is intended for members of ASIS, InfraGard, IAEM, ISSA, TRCPA Pennsylvania (PA) Region 13, Public Sectors (Federal, State and Local) and Private Sectors (Business and Industry), Engineers, Emergency Management, Utilities, Law Enforcement, Business Continuity/Organizational Resilience Professionals, VOAD’s and those responsible for protecting our Nation’s Critical Infrastructure through cyber and physical security initiatives.
PRESENTATION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- FBI Brief: Cyber and Physical Threat Landscape
- Executive Summary: Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR)
- Critical Infrastructure Energy Brief: Electric Grid Interdependencies and Prioritization of Resources
- Critical Infrastructure Exercise Briefs: Focus on the National Electric Grid and the impact of extended loss of power
- Impacts of Weather related incidents on the power grid
- DHS Critical Infrastructure 2025 Strategic Risk Assessment Brief and PPD-21 / Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Updates
- Protection of Critical Infrastructure Assets
- Pennsylvania Governor’s Office of Homeland Security
- Pennsylvania Region 13 Task Force
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Intelligence and Analysis Division
- Protective Security Advisor (Pittsburgh District)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- US Coast Guard, Port of Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA)
- Pennsylvania State Police (PSP)
- Federal Executive Board (Pittsburgh)
- Allegheny County Emergency Services
- City of Pittsburgh Office of Emergency Management and Homeland Security
- American Red Cross of Southwestern Pennsylvania
- InfraGard Pittsburgh
- ASIS International (Pittsburgh Chapter)
- International Systems Security Association (ISSA Pittsburgh Chapter)
- Three Rivers Contingency Planning Association (TRCPA)
- International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM)
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch is being offered at no cost to attendees, however, advance registration is required.
- Walk-in's will not be admitted on the day of the event.
- Registration will close on December 7, 2017 OR when all seats are filled. A "Wait-list" will be made available.
- Substitutions are not permitted, all attendees must have a ticket in their own name.
- Please note: If after registering you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration so another can have your seat.
- Parking is free at the event site.
- Identification is required upon check-in
- Limited to 250 Attendees.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2nd Annual Security and Risk Management Symposium on December 14th!